The family should agree without reservation with the Statement of Faith, Vision, Mission, Philosophy, and Core Values of Praise Academy.
Praise Academy requires at least one parent and the child(ren) applying to be faithful to a local church and to be a follower of Jesus Christ.
Contact the school office for the initial interview with the principal and/or the administrator. The child applying for acceptance should be at the interview with their parents.
Parents should bring to the initial interview:
1. Completed application or complete at the initial interview
2. A copy of transcript
3. Discipline records
4. Most recent report card (please include current quarter or semester grades).
Upon acceptance to Praise Academy the family must provide the following information:
· Certified copy of student's Birth Certificate. Students entering K3 (must be 3 years of
age), K4 (must be 4 years of age) or K5 (must be 5 years of age) before September 1st
to enroll in the appropriate Kindergarten program.
· Copy of student's Social Security Card
· Georgia Certificate of Immunization - Form #3231 (K3-12th Grades)
· Georgia Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Exam - Form #3300 (K5-12th Grades)
· Pastor Recommendation Form
· Administrator / Counselor Questionnaire
· Release Authorization Form for students entering grades 1 - 12
· Copy of student's most recent report card, discipline and testing records (Stanford, SAT
or other accepted testing data).
· 7th – 12th Grade Student Agreement Form
· Emergency Card
Praise Academy admits students of any race, national origin, and gender and does not discriminate on these bases in its educational policies, financial aid, athletics, and other school‐administered programs.